Like Mariam's Creations on Facebook

Saturday, 6 May 2017

Granny Spiration Challenge May 2017, Part V


Time flies when you’re having fun. And I was surprised by the fact that it is May already and it’s time for the fifth Granny Spiration Challenge of 2017!




collage vorige maand.PNG



From Your Hosts: Rainbow Blanket (Crochet Inspiration) from Kat Kat Katoen, Simple Granny Coaster (Free Crochet Pattern) from Rhelena, Delicate Earrings from Crochet is the Way, Granny Square Wrap (Crochet Inspiration with Diagram for Edging) from Atelier Marie-Lucienne, Roll Collar Poncho (Free Crochet Pattern in German) from Hakelfieber, and Granny Square Soap Cozy (Free Crochet Pattern) from EyeLoveKnots Handwarmers and (Free Crochet Pattern in Dutch) from Mariam's Creations recycle and create (that's me!).



Please make sure to stop by our other co-host and see what they've been working on too. In the image above, you'll find their projects (and mine) from last month's challenge.




Alexandra from EyeLoveKnots ( link party & give away! )



Sandra from Hakelfieber Austria (in German)




Marie-Lucienne from Atelier Marie-Lucienne




Sigrid from Kat Kat Katoen








Rhelena from Crochet n Crafts





collage most viewed.PNG




The three most viewed projects from last month's challenge can be found in the image above. From left to right: Garland/Slinger from Hip en Kleurig,Granny Bunny from EssSpecially, and Beach Ball Square from Stitches n Scraps.



So what did I make myself? Well actually, I made this one last year to be honest, but I didn’t post it yet:
IMG_5761.JPG


I just LOVE to make creak shopping bags made with grannies.


The granny I used is the Summer Garden Granny Square. A tutorial can be found here: http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/summer-garden-granny-square.html



This is the result:
IMG_5798.JPG
I made this plastic creak shopping bag earlier and described how I made it: http://recycleandcreateinenglish.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-creak-shopping-bag.html



It was a present for my dearest German friend
bettina tas 1.JPG



Oh yeah, before I forget: are you already a member of the Facebook group from EyeLoveKnots Crafting Community? It is really worth it. You can share your creations too and see what others are up to as well. Here is the link: EyeLoveKnots Crafting Community 


For now: thank you for reading and hope to welcome you on my blog another time.
Happy Crochet!
Love



Mariam