Like Mariam's Creations on Facebook

Monday, 9 January 2017

Doll's Day



Last Week, I had lots to do. I can only show you Elmo’s Hoody and his Jeans hat which I made a while ago. He was so enthusiastic so that he was co-operative while making the picture.


I was also busy with making the amigurumis. I thought I could finish them off last week. Unfortunately, not… I spent some time with the children during their holidays. Hopefully, the two of them will be finished next week....

Doll’s news
The CAL at Schlappohrhund’s isn't finished yet so you can get a member of the group if you would like to https://www.facebook.com/groups/1232604760086430/?fref=ts and  you can have a look at the awesome Tammys over there.


Well, do I have some tips! One of my followers at Google+ is the Doll Lady! She makes wonderful dolls+ also one like Obama. Just awesome. I would say… go and have a look!



That’s all for now. Hopefully see you next week?

Love,
Mariam